Still in the running?

So where we left off...I was either 8 (possibly 10) DPO and with the temp drop I had, plus the AF-like cramping I've been having, I assumed that AF would be visiting in a few days. (My LP is shorter than most women...its 10-12 days with the occasional 14, and my temp starts dropping 2-3 days or so before AF comes.) The next morning, my temp rose and I wasn't completely shocked because I sometimes get that last little surge before it starts dropping again. When my temp dropped yesterday and with the cramping getting stronger, I put a pad on just waiting for AF to show. I've been taking hpts the last two days and not even a hint of a line, just stark white.

Last night, my DS woke up at 1:45 am. I must have been in a really good, deep sleep because I reached over to grab my phone so I could click the little screen on. As I laid there, I could see the time, decided to go ahead and take my temp in case I couldn't go back to sleep long enough to take it at my normal time (need at least 3-4 hours of sleep for an accurate result and I usually take it at 5:45 every morning), but I was so confused I couldn't figure out what 'app' to push to take my temp. (Yeah, I was THAT tired. LOL) Plus, I was SUPER hot and sweaty, which I never am. Once I realized that duh, you take your temp with a thermometer, I reached over and got it. I knew immediately that it was a jump from yesterdays temp, but I recorded it just in case I needed to use that one. After I got DS settled back down, I went back to sleep.

Fast forward to my phone beeping at its normal time. I took my temp again and it was still up! I was excited!! (Although, I am a little cautious, as I've had two cycles were my 11 dpo temp was this high and they were both BFN, 14 day LP cycles. However, the temps leading up to that were a little different.) I went back to sleep a little longer and when I got up, took a test. B..F...N. :-(  I have a whole box of ICs so I will probably be using one every time I go to the bathroom.

Yes, my name is Brandy and I am a POAS-aholic. Praying I will get something on one of them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment





I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave a comment!


up