DPO adjusted

Two posts in one day!!

The more I've been looking at my chart, the more I really keep thinking I O'd on cd16 vs cd18. After some research on FF (the charting software) looking at other charts, that thought is even more prevalent so I changed it. (FF has four different interpretation methods and 2 of them say cd18 and the other two say cd16 so its not like I'm just totally pulling a number out of thin air). With that change, that obviously changes my DPO by two days....going from 7 to 9. I will probably start testing tomorrow, depending on how my temp looks, since I will be 10 DPO and because I am a self-admitted POAS-aholic.

Please pray for a BFP! I want my Christmas miracle. My little red-headed female, angel faced, vowel named, Christmas miracle. Of course a little sweet, soft spoken, mamma's boy Christmas miracle wouldn't be bad either!!

2 comments:

Ramona said...

I've been watching your blog Brandy, and I've been praying really hard for you. I hope God blesses you with that Christmas miracle! Best wishes! and Happy Holidays!! I'll be waiting for another blog today :-)

Brandy said...

Thanks for the prayers, Ramona!!

Post a Comment





I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave a comment!


up