Great timing...NOT!

I've had to use so many OPKs in the past, that I've gotten really good at knowing when I will get a +, down to the hour even, and today is no exception. Usually its between cd11-16, on the third day of EWCM and between 4-6 pm. Yeah, that specific. There have been a couple of cycles where I will have 2 days of EWCM around cd 8-9, like my body might be getting ready, but then it disappears for a few days, then comes back, I get a + OPK and the rest of the cycle goes on from there.

This cycle started out much as the same. A little EWCM on cd7. No biggie, I thought. It will probably stay for two days and then go away for a little bit and I'll O around New Year's Eve/Day. Yesterday, cd8, still some EWCM, not surprised. Today, cd9, LOTS of EWCM this afternoon right before I went to the bathroom. I looked at the clock...530pm. Yep, I bet this will be +, I said to myself as I pulled an OPK from the box. Sure enough, there was a smiley face on the test strip looking right back at me a few minutes later. Most women O anywhere from 12-36 hours after a +opk (I'm closer to the 12-16 hour more times than not. However, there have been 2 cycles where I didn't O for 36 hours.) Now why the problem?? Well, DH is sick...sick as in can't BD because he's as sick as a dog sick. Ugh! So, looks like I may already be out this cycle before it even really gets started.

I pray that my body will either 'shut down' for a few days so I don't O for a few more days (temp spike confirms O, opk just says your body is getting really close) or that DH feels a lot better and soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment





I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave a comment!


up