Ding dong, its not Avon.....

About 20 minutes after I wrote my post yesterday, I started spotting. Today, AF has been in full force. Yay, just what I wanted for Christmas! *insert sarcastic tone and eye roll* So many emotions about this, but I'm going to try and remain positive and not dwell on it. Luckily, I still have a lot of things to do before Christmas, so hopefully I can keep my mind off of it.

I will be trying something new this next cycle though. I've been researching about self fertility massage and castor oil packs, and it sounds like it might help, definitely can't hurt. I started the fertility massages a little last cycle, but wasn't able to do much since there are time periods you are suppose to avoid doing them. I'll post more about it tomorrow.

On to cycle 8.........

1 comments:

Ramona said...

Positive thoughts coming your way for this cycle!

Post a Comment





I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave a comment!


up