Hmmm....

Yeah, this cycle is weird, for sure. I got a + OPK on CD9 (which is early for me) but my temp didn't shift until cd14, putting suspected O at cd13. I never have that long of a delay between opk and O, and it wasn't that huge of a temp shift, although its enough to give me cross hairs tomorrow (I would have CH today if I took my temp yesterday). I'm going to call the dr and see if he will do a 7dpo p4 this cycle and cd3 next cycle draws just to see what my levels are. I was praying that O would come a lot later so DH would have a chance to get better. Looks that that didn't happen. Trying to find the bright side...if AF arrives on time and I get a BFP next cycle, it will line me up to have a baby close to my birthday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment





I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave a comment!


up