Chills

When I wrote yesterday's post I wasn't feeling too many symptoms. A few hours after that things changed! Last night I was having weird chills and hot flashes. I kept tossing and turning and everytime I moved, I could feel the heat emitting from where my head just was. Its like I was laying on a heating pad! Today I've been having more chills than hot flashes, but I haven't been running a fever (at least when I check it). I hope this doesn't mean I'm still sick or getting it again.

I went in for a p4 (progesterone) check this morning. They said I would get the results today, so I called at 3pm when I didn't hear anything. They said the results weren't back yet, but that they would call me back by 5, but that came and passed with no phone call. I tried the office again, but they were already gone so I'll call them again in the morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment





I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave a comment!


up