Feeling happy

The last few days haven't been so great (stress over projects I've been working on), but today I actually feel pretty happy. Not really feeling anything TTC symptom wise, but I've been working on not trying to stress over it and give it up to God. If its meant to be, it will happen. I have also been trying to drink more water (yuck!) and less sweet tea. Doesn't help that DH came home with TWO gallons of Chicken Express Sweet Tea (my fav) for me the other day. Guess he thought I needed it. LOL. I will probably start testing on Wednesday and I pray that I see some lines! I've been very happy with how high my temps have been this month, although I know that can come crashing down the day before AF arrives. Hope thats not the case this month and I get my BFP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment





I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave a comment!


up