Trigger Update

My wondfos have been SUPER light today and OPKs are negative. The last one I just took an hour ago is a super squinter, so I think its safe to say that it will be completely gone by morning. I was hoping my package of answer tests would be in today so I could use one of them, but they are still in transit.

In other news, a dear friend sent me a picture of her + HPT this morning! I won't go into details, but her and her husband have been through the ringer and deserve this incredible news. I'm am SO excited for them and hope they have a happy and healthy 9 months. Congrats Doreen and Michael!! (I wasn't going to say their name because we have some mutual friends and I didn't want to spill the beans until she told them, but she just made an announcement so I think its ok) :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment





I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave a comment!


up