Sigh.....

The last two days my temps have dropped, (I was hoping yesterdays temp was possible implantation and that today I would have a rise) coupled with the fact that I have very little pregnancy symptoms, this cycle seems to be a bust. I'm not sure when AF will start since I'm on the progesterone. I'm not going to be taking anymore this cycle so hopefully it won't prolong it too much. I'm supposed to go get a beta at my RE's office tomorrow, but I'm not sure if I will go get one done. FRERs hasn't showed anything and with temp drops it seems kinda pointless.

DH and I have decided that next cycle will be our last TTC. If we don't get pregnant, we won't TTA (try to avoid or prevent pregnancy), we just won't be actively TTC.

I'm still praying for my miracle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment





I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave a comment!


up