St. Gerard

Today is not only my birthday, but it is also the Feast Day for St. Gerard (He is the saint whose intercession is requested for children (and unborn children in particular), childbirth, mothers (and expectant mothers in particular), motherhood, falsely accused people, good confessions and lay brothers.

O good St. Gerard, powerful intercessor before God and Wonder-worker of our day, I call upon thee and seek thy aid. Thou who on earth didst always fulfill God's design, help me to do the Holy Will of God. Beseech the Master of Life, from Whom all paternity proceedeth to render me fruitful in offspring, that I may raise up children to God in this life and heirs to the Kingdom of His glory in the world to come. Amen.

I pray St. Gerard hears my prayers, intercedes on my behalf and that I receive the best belated birthday present next week.....a BFP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment





I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave a comment!


up