O-K

I got my + OPK yesterday so I should see a very nice temp spike tomorrow to confirm ovulation! TMI: I've been having a LOT more fertile CM than usual. Hope that means good things and we get pregnant this month!! Not much else going on at the moment.

Interesting tibit....if I do get pregnant this month, my EDD would be July 6th....and since I would have to have a repeat c section, the baby would be born at least a week prior (assuming all goes to plan that is....DD decided to come early even though we had a c section date with her too)...anyway, back to topic, the baby would be born at least a week early....my late Papa's birthday was July 1 and I can't help but hope we have a little July baby. Plus, we already have Jan, Feb, June, Sept and Oct covered, so why not add a different month to the mix. LOL.

0 comments:

Post a Comment





I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave a comment!


up