Two weeks....

since my surgery and I feel great! Its amazing how many more of my PTLS symptoms have gone away (Yay!!) since the TR. My incision has healed up nicely and while in the recovery room, Dr K said we could start ttc as soon as I felt up to it. Today is only CD 7 so I still have another week or so before ovulation.

I am SO glad we decided to go through with the TR (and even more excited that it ended up being cheaper than we were originally quoted.) I'm relieved that the huge weight that I've been carrying around for 2.5 years (yes, I have regretted the TL pretty much since the day I got it done) has finally been lifted off of my shoulders. A huge part of that probably has to do with my Catholic upbringing.

I got a Carter's catalog in the mail the other day....ohmygoodness....so many cute clothes that I would just love to buy. Even the boy clothes have gotten so much better since the last time I've had to buy baby clothes. I even refrained myself from buying a gender neutral ensemble. Can't say that might not happen once I get a BFP though. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment





I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave a comment!


up