It's dooonnneee!!

Ok, so yesterday I didn't wake up after surgery so well. I was in a lot of pain, crying, so they ended up giving me 4 different kinds of pain meds (and 2 differet nausea meds because I was so nauseated too) I remember hearing DH telling the nurse that I don't even take something as simple as tylenol since I hate taking meds, but that I must been in horrible pain for it to make me cry like I was and he said I kept apologizing for acting like a baby. Once we finally got home, I took some more pain meds and went to sleep. I'd wake up every so often in pain because it hurt to change positions or I had to go pee. Got up for a little bit and tried eating even though I was still nauseated. Ate something soft, then took a phenergan for nausea. Then did a cyle of sleep, take meds, go potty, sleep, etc all night.

Woke up this morning and my right side feels a WHOLE lot better. My left side still hurts, esp when I have to stand/sit, but funny thats the same side that took longer to heal with my 2 c/s. Maybe once I take my bandage off this afternoon, it'll feel even better.

My tubes are approx 3.5cm and 4.5cm (not sure which length for which side) and on an interesting note, I've noticed some of my PTLS symptoms are already better!

I AM TIED NO MORE!!!!

Thanks and Glory be to God and to my wonderful surgeon, Dr K!

0 comments:

Post a Comment





I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave a comment!


up