Almost time!

Only five days until the reversal now! I got my pre-op call from the hosptial today to go over my health history and everything. It only took about 10 minutes, pretty simple. Meanwhile, I've been getting everything else done around here. I have about 5 items left to make so I'll be caught up on embroidery orders and I'll go to the grocery store on Tuesday to make sure we have enough food here since I won't know how I feel until after surgery.

In other news, I am now an official 'minivan mom' now. Our other car fit our three booster/carseats fine, but there would be no room to add a fourth so we decided to go ahead and shop for minivans. Well, I've been looking for about 2-3 months now and we finally found something we really liked. So we went to test drive it and ended up getting it. Yes, I like to prepare for things maybe a little too much (considering I'm not pregnant yet), but the kids could use the extra space back there regardless. Plus, the van has rear air controls which will be very nice this summer since it gets so hot down here and not much air circulates back there for them in our other vehicle.

Here is some pics of our new ride!

1 comments:

Post a Comment





I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave a comment!


up