Update

On my last post (which has been almost a year ago), Dr K didn't think just any more meds would be beneficial to us and suggest we try for IUI or IVF. Since that wasn't an option (and still isn't), DH and I had to talk about how we wanted to proceed. We weren't quite ready to give up completely, (well me anyways) but thought stress was a big hindrance, so we took a step back from the obsessive BBT/OPK/CM path. I still charted some, but not to the degree that I had been.

Fast forward to Nov 2013. It had been getting harder and harder to not 'do anything' so I talked to DH about getting a second opinion from another RE. He wasn't quite on board at first (because even though we have records from the previous RE, there would still be new patient costs for the new RE). Ultimately, he finally agreed to give it a shot. This way, if it is still bad news, having a second opinion hopefully will give me the closure I need to move on.

So we have an appointment for Jan 16, 2014 with the new RE. This is the RE that I initially contacted to have the TR done with, but the patient coordinator would never return my calls or emails. The front office couldn't do anything about it, since all new patients had to go through her. Long story short, there is a new patient coordinator and this one has been on the ball about getting everything done in a timely manner!

Now we just sit and wait until next week to see what kind of news we get. Pray that its good and that we have a very good reason to celebrate in 2014. (Coincidentally, I am 3 DPO today of cycle 22 and AF should arrive around the time of my appointment. How amazing it would be if I could get a BFP a few days before our appointment?? FX!!)

2 comments:

Ramona said...

so happy to see an update Brandy!! FX for great news!

Brandy said...

Thanks, Ramona! I love seeing your bump pictures. You look more beautiful with each one, pregnancy agrees with you!

Post a Comment





I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave a comment!


up