Emotional

I've been reflecting and a bit emotional the last few days.

Stressed because DH has put a timeline on things. He thinks if we don't conceive within the next 6-9 months that we should just give up and call it quits. Part of that is because he is 40 and will be almost 60 when the baby graduates from HS. I can understand that, but its not like he won't be 60 one day anyway. :-P It makes it all that more disappointing when I get that BFN every month because I know I'm running out of time.

Grateful for the three terrific kids we already have. They really are great, even when they have their terrible moments (which luckily are far and few between, but boy do they make up for it by being bad).

Optimism for the future. I really believe we are to have another baby. I can't imagine God putting the feelings that I have in my heart all for no reason. I also believe in fate and that things happen for a reason...like the fact that we were able to save the money for the TR at record speed (still took us a year, but it was much quicker than we expected), there were two Drs who we were considering (one of whom the office would never call us back and when they finally did, wasn't able to get us in a for a while. Where as the second one not only contacted us right back, but the only dates they had open were dates DH was already off from work and it was soon!) and the fact that the day of surgery, it was even cheaper than we were quoted! Some people may dismiss all of that as nonsense, but I take it as a sign.

So yeah, I've been feeling like a roller coaster lately, but I pray good things are coming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment





I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave a comment!


up