Cycle 5

Cycle 5 finally started today. It took a few days longer than I expected since my temps have been dropping for the last 4 days. I've been trying to keep busy, but as each month passes, its getting harder not to think that something may be wrong....am I ovulating strong enough, are we BD'ing enough, do I have a progesterone issue, are my tubes blocked.....endless thoughts. Which is pretty silly jumping to all of those conclusions since it can take "normal" (ie no tubal issues) couples a year or more to conceive as it is. I'm trying to learn patience, but its hard when your DH has put a time limit on things. Maybe God is just saving this BFP for my birthday (I should be O'ing a few days before.) What a glorious birthday gift that would be!

0 comments:

Post a Comment





I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave a comment!


up