Confused

Today I'm 12 dpo, when my LP is usually 10-11 days. My temp took a big dive yesterday (part of that was I only had 3 hours of sleep, but took my temp at normal time...I then feel back asleep for another 3 hours and took it again....slighly higher, but I still marked the first temp since they were both drops) Lots of pulling/tugging all week, but yesterday started more AF type cramps. I kept going to the bathroom thinking I started, but nothing. Today I took my temp for the heck of it since AF hadn't started yet and it actually ROSE a little (and it was even a litle chilly in the room)! Not enough to suggest a true rise after implantation dip. Tested....BFN of course. I never rise once I start dropping to signal AF on the way so maybe I'm not out yet! Guess we'll see what today and tomorrow brings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment





I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave a comment!


up