Frustrated

Nothing like your body acting all bizarre and making you feel like you are going crazy!

After O, *if* I get any CM, its usually creamy or sticky. On DPOs 8 and 9, I was experiencing EW/watery CM so I decided to take some OPKs. (LH is always present in your body and it varies throughout your cycle) They started out barely visible like normal, but then the 9DPO afternoon one was actually dark enough like I get right before I get a +, and I NEVER get one that close very often since I surge very quickly. Now, I'm 99.9999% sure I O'd on CD16 because of my +OPK on CD15 followed by a good temp rise on CD17 so I know it wasn't reading an impending ovulation. OPKs can pick up HCG (read why here) so I was thinking maybe, just maybe, I was pregnant and it was picking it up.

However, all HPTs I've been taking have been BFNs....not even a hint of a positive. Hence, my frustration. I've been having hot flashes, cramping on and off, sensitivity to smells, smelly pee (TMI sorry), and a host of other symptoms. Then today, 11 dpo, my temp drops. And since I don't know exactly when my LP will end (as its been fluctuating lately, even though its not supposed to vary by more than 1-2 days) FF estimates AF to arrive in two days, so that would explain the temp drop.

I was really hoping this would be our month too. :-( Guess time will tell.

2 comments:

Lisa Miner said...

I know the feeling. I have been having hot flashes and a whole host of symptoms then started spotting today. Disappointed this is cycle 14 and now I am waiting for it to officially end (flow starts) so we can be on to cycle 15. Frustrated does not even begin to explain how I am feeling at this point. Mad because I let myself daydream that this was all leading to a bfp. SMDH

Brandy said...

Yeah, I think it would be easier if our bodies didn't give us so many confusing signs. (well its still not easy, but you know what I mean) I pray that your new lucky number will be 15 and mine 7. We need some Christmas BFPs around here!!

Post a Comment





I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave a comment!


up