Hmmmm

I didn't realize its been a little over a week since my last post. Not like a whole lot happens while waiting for O to take place. :-)

I'm not sure whats going on with my temps this cycle though. If you look at my chart it looks like I may have already O'd (even if it is a little early), but my OPKs have all been negative....and I mean REALLY negative. (I use the Clearblue Easy Digitial OPKs which give you the smiley face with they are positive.) You aren't *supposed* to read the lines on these tests like you do on the non-digital types, but I can tell when I'm need to test more closer to my surge because they do darken. However, todays was the first darker (still very light) line from the past 5 days. So, based on that I haven't O'd yet even if you consider that I O very quickly after my surge. I really doubt I missed it.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see what the next few days bring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment





I'd love to hear what you think, so please leave a comment!


up